What you need to know about vehicle inspections:
- Within 60 days before the end of your lease, your vehicle must be inspected by AutoVIN (a third party vehicle inspection company provided by Hyundai Finance) before it is returned.
- Inspection reports are available online within approximately 48 hours of inspection
- 4-months before the end of your lease, we will mail you a Lease-end Kit. It contains:
- important information about your lease-end options and
- a self-evaluation tool card to help you make assessments of any excess wear and tear to your vehicle in advance of the inspection.
- 2-months before the end of your lease, AutoVIN will call you to schedule an inspection appointment at a convenient location, such as your residence, work-place, or your local dealership. Appointments are available Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We will also mail you a reminder that your lease is ending soon. Once your inspection is complete, we recommend you complete any necessary repairs prior to returning your vehicle.
Please contact AutoVIN if you would like to book an inspection.
Early Termination Inspection
For vehicles returned more than 90 days to lease maturity date, it is considered an early return. If you’d like to do an early return, please contact us. You can also schedule an early inspection by contacting us. Please visit your local dealership for more information as fees may apply for early termination of your lease contract.