The all-new 2021 ELANTRA.
Arriving late 2020.
A bold new look.
The all-new 2021 Elantra makes a striking entrance with a more aggressive stance and angled lines. Built with a lower and wider profile, our fully reimagined Elantra sets a new standard for sportiness in compact sedans.
Leading-edge tech and safety redefine Elantra far beyond expectation. And for the first time ever – the Elantra will offer a hybrid powertrain alongside the traditional 2.0L gasoline engine.
Leading edge-tech designed around you.
Seamless smartphone connectivity and a wealth of technology features offer the convenience you expect from Elantra.
- Standard 8.0” colour touch-screen display
- Standard, segment-first, wireless Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Standard Bluetooth® and steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Standard rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Available Drive Mode Select
- Available BlueLink® connected vehicle system Available wireless charging pad
- Available 10.25”touch-screen display and 10.25” digital cluster
- Available Bose® premium audio system with 8 speakers
Keep me updated
Hyundai SmartSense™ safety technology.
The all-new 2021 Elantra surrounds you with our Hyundai SmartSense™ safety technologies to help alert you to, and even avoid, unexpected dangers on the road.
Available Hyundai SmartSense™ features:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Lane Following Assist
- High Beam Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Safe Exit Alarm
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
- Highway Driving Assist
N Line. Sport performance and design.
A turbo engine. A sportier look. Experience speed and agility like you’ve never experienced with the Elantra N Line.
With an intricate cascading grille, the Elantra N Line gets a more aggressive stance featuring 18-inch alloy wheels, sporty side skirts and chrome twin exhausts.